Extra virgin olive oil tasting kit
Instead of €58.40
Selection of 6 0.50 litre bottles of three types of quality extra virgin olive oil.
An extraordinary opportunity to taste 3 of our cold-pressed extra virgin oils from selected, strictly Italian olives.
2 x 0.50 bottles of Fruttato
Organoleptic characteristics: This is an oil with a clean olive fragrance and a harmonious flavour of medium-light intensity.
Serving suggestions: We recommend using it on all dishes, both raw and cooked (meat, fish, seasonal vegetables, soups).
2 x 0.50 bottles of Solatìo
Organoleptic characteristics: This is a fragrant oil with herbaceous hints and a taste reminiscent of bitter almonds, a typical scent of oils from our area.
Serving suggestions: Given its taste tones (it can be classified as medium fruity) we recommend using it on raw vegetables, soups and grilled meats.
2 x 0.50 bottles of Verde Smeraldo
Organoleptic characteristics: A bright green oil with emerald hints, hence its name: Verde Smeraldo. Its aroma is characterised by the scent of freshly mown grass with a hint of bitter almond, typical of high quality oils. Its organoleptic characteristics are also found on the nose.
Serving suggestion: It is a medium-light fruity oil that is excellent on fresh vegetables, soups and meat dishes. For those who love oils, it is the ideal dressing for a dish of pasta in bianco with a drizzle of Parmigiano Reggiano.
Some good reasons to choose Sapigni oil:
- Because it is produced in Italy from olives grown in Italy
- Because it is cold pressed
- Because it is obtained from selected olives milled a few hours after harvesting
- Because with its unmistakable flavour it enriches and harmonises the taste of every dish.
- Because Sapigni respects the environment.
- Olive production area
- Olive harvest period
- Date of production
- October-November 2021
- Best before
- April 2023
- Processing time
- In the day
- Steel tanks under nitrogen atmosphere
- Anti-refill cap
- Waste disposal
- We do not produce waste. Sansa, pate, peanut are used for energy purposes
- Nutrition declaration
- Average nutritional values per 100ml: Energy value KJ 3378 / Kcal 822 - Fat g 91, of which saturates g 14 - Carbohydrates g 0, of which sugars g 0 - Fribra g 0 - Protein g 0 - Salt g 0.
16 other products in the same category: