Verde Smeraldo lt. 0,75
Verde Smeraldo lt. 0,75 bottle
The name of this oil comes from its bright emerald green color.
Its aroma is characterized by freshly cut grass with an aftertaste of bitter almonds, typical of high quality oils.
Its organoleptic characteristics can be confirmed in its scent. It is a medium-light fruity oil ideal with fresh vegetables, soups and meat. Those who are particularly fond of oil should try it on plain pasta with Parmigiano Reggiano.
Reasons for choosing Sapigni oil:
- Made in Italy from Italian olives
- Cold pressed
- Obtained from selected olives milled within a few hours of harvest
- Enrichens and harmonizes the flavor of every plate with its extraordinary taste.
- Sapigni cares for the environment
- Verde smeraldo
- Olive production area
- Peranzana, frantoio, leccino
- Fresh grass, green olive
- Herbaceous with a hint of bitter almond
- Green with gold reflections
- Olive harvest period
- Date of production
- Ottobre-novembre 2022
- Best before
- Aprile 2024
- Processing time
- Within 24 hours
- Cleaning olives
- Washing and defoliation
- Two-phase decanter
- Steel tanks under nitrogen atmosphere
- Anti-refill cap
- Waste disposal
- We do not produce waste. Sansa, pate, peanut are used for energy purposes
- Nutrition declaration
- Average nutritional values per 100ml: Energy value KJ 3378 / Kcal 822 - Fat g 91, of which saturates g 14 - Carbohydrates g 0, of which sugars g 0 - Fribra g 0 - Protein g 0 - Salt g 0.
16 other products in the same category: