Solatio lt. 0,25
Extra virgin olive oil "IL SOLATìO" lt. 0.25
Description: An extra virgin olive oil freshly cold pressed from a selection of olives exclusively from our region (Romagna)
Organoleptic characteristics: Grass scented and bitter almond flavor with an intense taste, typical of our region.
Ideal with: Ideal in soups, pasta, as a dressing for all vegetables and salads, barbeque meat.
Reasons for choosing Sapigni oil:
- Made in Italy from Italian olives
- Cold pressed
- Obtained from selected olives milled within a few hours of harvest
- Enrichens and harmonizes the flavor of every plate with its extraordinary taste.
- Sapigni cares for the environment
- Olive production area
- Correggiolo, moraiolo, Leccino
- Bitter almond and artichoke, hints of fresh grass
- Bitter almond, artichoke
- Green with gold reflections
- Olive harvest period
- Date of production
- Ottobre-novembre 2022
- Best before
- Aprile 2024
- Processing time
- In the day
- Cleaning olives
- Washing and defoliation
- Two-phase decanter
- Steel tanks under nitrogen atmosphere
- Anti-refill cap
- Waste disposal
- We do not produce waste. Sansa, pate, peanut are used for energy purposes
- Nutrition declaration
- Average nutritional values per 100ml: Energy value KJ 3378 / Kcal 822 - Fat g 91, of which saturates g 14 - Carbohydrates g 0, of which sugars g 0 - Fribra g 0 - Protein g 0 - Salt g 0.
16 other products in the same category: