The opportunity to store 2 of our most popular extra virgin olive oils, cold-pressed from selected, strictly Italian olives.
1 can of 5 lt. by Solatìo
Organoleptic characteristics: It is a fragrant oil with herbaceous hints and a taste that recalls the bitter almond, a typical scent of the oils of our areas.
Serving suggestions: Considering the taste tones (it can be classified as a medium fruity) we recommend its use on raw vegetables, soups and grilled meats.
1 can of 5 lt. of Emerald Green
Organoleptic characteristics: Oil with a bright green color with references to the emerald, hence its name: Emerald Green. Its aroma is characterized by the scent of freshly cut grass and with a hint of bitter almond, typical of high quality oils. Its organoleptic characteristics are also found in the sense of smell.
Serving suggestions: It is a medium-light fruity oil that is enhanced on fresh vegetables, soups and meat dishes. For those who love oils it is the ideal dressing for a plate of white pasta with a drizzle of Parmigiano Reggiano.
Some good reasons to choose Sapigni oil:
- Because it is produced in Italy from olives grown in Italy
- Because it is cold pressed
- Because it is obtained from selected olives milled a few hours after harvesting
- Because with its unmistakable flavour it enriches and harmonises the taste of every dish.
- Because Sapigni respects the environment.